Solahart Atmos-Air Heat Pumps are specially designed with multiple inbuilt protective features including:
- Enamel Lined Water Tank: The enamel coating and steel plate technology reduce the risk of corrosion and water leakage, ensuring high water pressure is maintained for years.
- Highly Efficient: Due to its advanced technology, a Solahart Atmos-Air Heat Pump can reach a Coefficient of Performance (COP) of 3.8 making it a highly-efficient water heater.
- Side Fan Design: The side fan design is designed to protect the unit from heavy rain frequently experienced in tropical climates.
- Copper Coil-Around-Tank Technology: Copper coil provides prolonged life and maximum heat transfer efficiency.
- Smart Controller Display: A bright interactive LED touchscreen display putting control at your fingertips
- Durable Top Cover: With its durable plastic top cover, the unit can easily withstand all weather conditions.
ATMOS Air 180 Technical Specifications
|MODEL NUMBER||ATMOS-AIR 180|
|Water Tank Volume (Litres)||180|
|Heating Capacity (kW)||1.7|
|Heating power Input (kW)||0.43|
|Coefficient of Performance (COP)||3.95|
|Default Outlet Water Temp. (°C)||60|
|Maximum Thermostat Setting (°C)||75|
|Rated Current Input (A)||10.4|
|Water Inlet/Outlet Connections (Inch)||Rp 3/4|
|Water Tank Maxium Pressure (kPa)||1000|
|Tank Relief Valve Setting (kPA)||850|
|Heat pump recovery rate (L/h*)||38|
|Dimensions - H x W (mm)||540x1945|
|Packing Dimensions without Pallet - H x W x D (mm)||640x640x2030|
|Net Weight - Empty (kg)||93|
|Operating Ambient Temp. (°C)||-5 to +43|
*Testing at ambient temp.: 20/15°C (Dry Bulb/Wet Bulb) and ambient temp. from 15°C to 55°C for water heater operation. Maximum water temperature heating 75°C