WHY ATMOS FROST IS A SMART CHOICE
Solahart Atmos-Frost is an energy efficient Heat Pump Water Heater designed to be installed in areas where traditional solar hot water systems may not be suitable. The Solahart Atmos-Frost Heat Pump can be installed in almost any location in Australia, as it is suitable for harsh water, cold climates, and tropical conditions.
- COP OF 4.5: Coefficient of Performance (COP) of 4.5** making it a highly efficient water heater to help reduce energy consumption
- Enamel-Lined Water Tank The high-quality durable enamel coating reduces the risk of corrosion and water leakage.
- Side Fan Design: A design that provides maximum airflow and protects from the rain.
- Micro-channel Technology: Provides a larger contact area to maximise heat transfer efficiency. The wrap-around design of the micro-channels enables installation in harsh water areas.
- Smart LED Controller Display: A bright interactive LED touchscreen display putting control at your fingertips
- Heavy Duty Top Cover: The ASA^ top cover withstands harsh weather conditions.
* Solahart Warranty Details: 7/3/2 warranty; 7-year cylinder supply, 3-year labour on cylinder, 2-year parts including labour. Applies to a single-family domestic dwelling only. All other applications have a 3/1/1 warranty; 3-year cylinder supply, 1-year cylinder labour, 1-year parts including labour.
** Testing condition: 19°C/15°C (Dry bulb/Wet bulb), relative humidity of 66% and heating water from 15°C to 60°C.
^ Acrylonitrile Styrene Acrylate (ASA) is an amorphous thermoplastic with improved weather resistance.
Atmos Frost 270 Technical Specifications
|Storage Capacity (Litres)||270|
|Boost Capacity (litres)||195|
|Dimensions H x W x D (mm)||1825 x 725 x 690|
|Weight - Empty (cartoned) (kg)||145|
|Weight - Full (kg)||405|
|Temperature Setting (°C)||60|
|Maximum Rated Power Input @ 240 V (Watts)||3600|
|Rated Heat Pump Power Input (Watts)||985|
|Element Size (kW)||2.4|
|Noise Rating @ 1 m [dB(A)]||47|
|Coefficient of Performance||4.5*|
|Water Connections & Settings|
|Water Inlet/Outlet Connections||Rp 3/4|
|Temperature Pressure Relief Valve Setting (kPa)||1000|
|ECV Setting (kPa) (not supplied)||850|
|Maximum Mains Supply Pressure|
|With ECV (kPa)||680|
|Without ECV (kPa)||800|
* Testing condition: 19°C/15°C (Dry bulb/Wet bulb), 66% relative humidity and heating water from 15°C to 60°C.